Pages

Monday, November 1, 2021

just in time

 As I collapsed on the grassy putrid floor.Winded,”uhh jeez can’t they make that stupid portal

safer”.I glanced up to see a sight that I've never seen before,cave people! The long hairy 

Vile weird people eating slobbery smelly meat.My lung’s clenched in the disgusting smell 

I walked over to the pitch black cave.”hello I come in peace you speak english’.”

To be honest I didn;t know how to communicate with them.”do you know where painting is”


They didn’t answer so 

“Me look for painting”,I waltzed around and took a quick look.”wowooh ooohhwerty”

The cave men came walking up to me and started checking me out.”Uhhhh hi?”

 But as the grotesque people came over they took me to a room and when I walked in I saw … THE PAINTING! It was … strangely weird and beautiful in a way. I don’t know how they 

Knew I wanted the painting.


No comments:

Post a Comment