Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

eelias home learning writing

 I just came back from school it was a Tuesday,we were sitting on the couch

Watching the ๐Ÿ“ฐ  then all of a sudden jacinda ardern ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿป said, 

“There has been a new case of ๐Ÿฆ  19 in that case NZ will be moving in to alert level 4” I was sitting on the couch waiting waiting๐Ÿ˜’then.”well, we’ll be going into  ๐Ÿ”down until... ”I was so ….๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I even made made own ๐ŸŽผI was walking on air as soon as she said those 

Words. I couldn't believe it. but as soon as the mood changed ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปadern had to speak again about policies blah blah masks blah blah.But by that phase.

No one could stop me๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰. I was on Fire on Skype Emoticons 1.2

3 comments:

  1. Haha well done Eelia! What a entertaining reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool emoji story Eelia! It was really easy to follow. What is the best part about being home?

    ReplyDelete